Marc Anthony REVIEW

Hi wonderful ladies, so the other day I took a trip to my local drugstore (Walgreens) and picked a up  a few stuff including this product by Marc Anthony (True Professional). I was so excited and couldn't wait to try it specially that I've been wanting to get my hair lighter aka some highlights in possibly. The process goes like this:
1. Before applying product on your hair it must be clean.
2. Wear gloves it comes with (optional)
3. Get a strip of hair, spray product
4. Lastly go over with your flat iron 5-7 times and (highlights should start appearing)

So those were the directions and I carefully did it step by step. Anxiously waiting.... Nothing happened to my hair so I was disappointed in the fact that I wasted money on this product and time. This product was about $10-$15. Hopefully this helps one of you out there and if you do succeed comment down below.

Here are pictures of before and after
                                                     Before:

                                                 



After:







No comments:

Post a Comment