Favorite drugstore blushes


Welcome back beauties here's my quick picks of blushes that I've been loving from the drugstore.
 And the best part is that all of these are below $10.FYI I am all for drugstore kind of girl makeup.

Literally the way I numbered them that's basically how I choose from everyday I have tons of blushes  but I can always count on these to complete the look.




                                                               1.Maybeline Fit Me medium coral

                                                               2. Milani tea rose

                                                               3.Wet N Wild mellow wine

                                                               4. Milani baked blush rose d' oro

                                                          

                                                                  xo, Bree



No comments:

Post a Comment