Terra Collection by Dose of Colors

 Can't believe I have these already! Was anyone else as excited as I was for this collection? 
I literally was counting the days to the release of these gorgeous colors and I almost died when I couldn't find them anymore ( apperantly the site crashed ) but shortly enough they were brought back.

And can I say fast shipping from Monday to today (Wednesday) finally they are in my hands the colors are too beautiful and for being my first purchase I didn't know what to expect, let me just tell you they feel so moisturizing on the lips so far stone feels like an everyday color to me.



                                   

                                       Limited edition "Terra Collection"


                                   

                                      Perfect for daily wear to a night on the town. 
                                      Definitely worth every penny.


                                  

                                                  Brick / Sand / Stone 


                                                              Xo
                                                          Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment