Drugstore haul

Hi my beauties hopefully you are doing fabuloussss.
So now onto the good stuff today I went to walgreens, walmart and dollar store.
I know a lot of store for only this lol so first at walmart I finally found my kiss lashes in 11 I've heard so many great things about them ( hint hint I will be doing a review on these ).
 And of course what I actually went for deodorant my dove.

And at walgreens I found this cute wet n wild California roll palette and while I 
was there I decided to try a new foundation from neutrogena and of course my 
favorite heat protector tresemme.
Lastly at the dollar store I just picked up some makeup remover wipes which I love 
and of course only $1 can't beat that.

I will be doing some reviews on some of these items so stay tune.

                                 



Xo
Bree

No comments:

Post a Comment