New Wet N Wild nail polishes



How cute are these new nail polishes from wet n wild beauty, the other day I went to my cvs saw the display for wet n wild and right away I had to check it out as soon as I saw it said NEW. Lol is anyone else the same way. I picked up two other different colors which are so beautiful.

Let me just say the formula is great only used two coats, would have been great with only one but I really wanted that color to show really beautiful on my nails.

The bottle totally reminds me of the marc Jacobs nail polish bottles that's one of the things that also fought my attention.




And did I mentioned my local cvs had a great deal of buy 2 get the 3rd free, and only $1 each product that was the best part. I will definitely be adding more of these to my collection.




Xo, 
Bree




No comments:

Post a Comment