Night time routine



Hi beauties I thought it would be great if I share how to I get ready to hit the bed with a clean face, let's just say that I keep it simple nothing "fancy". So after a long with with my son and the hubby I like to basically to take off any makeup in the shower that's what works for me FYI (I don't use that much makeup during the week that's how simple I am)

In the shower I like to use my Olay fresh effect shine shine go away, this helps clean out any dirt etc off my face and also clear out my pores. And of course help keep my face from being oily the next day.

Next I follow with my favorite lotion face from St. Ives (timeless skin) which is great to keep that collagen looking so fab as we age. I simply put this all over my face and down my neck.


Lastly I like to follow it up with St. Ives (skin renewing) as well with collagen elastin for the body. All of these products are so affordable and worth every penny each of them go for around $5-6 all of these products can be found at your local drugstore.






   



xo- bree


-T H E E N D

No comments:

Post a Comment