Best Gel liner brush

My prayers have been answered :) but for reals where have I been at all this time, when I first started using eyeliner I first started with gel eye liner I loved it but I always had the problem that it would come out too thick I always said what am I doing wrong here? I always said practice made perfect but it just never seemed to get better, I mean yea there were good days with the eyeliner but then there were nightmares. So I quit using it, and moved on to liquid. 

After a while I went back to gel liner but figured out I was using the wrong brush duh! Hello how come I never thought of that. So the other day I took a trip to target where I was looking around for brushes and found this Elf angled brush. First of all best investment I did only $3, as soon I got home I started using it and tadaaaa! That was my answer all I need was a good brush in my case what works best for me is this brush. 

  

It is skinny enough to do a thin liner, or if you want to go dramatic you can work and build it along with this brush. I know there's also the straight skinny brush but I feel this is workable for me. And of course can't go wrong with my favorite gel eyeliner the Maybeline eyestudio (blackest black) 


What are your favorite gel eyeliner brush ?

    

Xo-breee




No comments:

Post a Comment