Olay Fresh Effects

Olay Fresh Effects {Shine, Shine Go Away!}
So I've been using for the last past month or so Olay fresh effects in the morning, I had forgotten how great this product makes a diffrence in the morning. It really has been helping minimize my shine when im on the go running errands. So if your like me and when you apply your makeup you want a matte finish look this is the product for you. Alot of people like using mask to prevent that and mask can take a bit long to actually work Olay fresh effects you simply apply it in the morning as your getting ready your daily routine and you wash it right off with no waiting, cant say anymore because this has been my new holy grail product to the perfect look on my face. And lastly you cant go wrong with a product that smells so good and fruity definitely wakes me up and energizes me with that beautiful smell.





www.olayfresheffects.com

*I received Fresh Effects complimentary from Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment